Gök Madrasah in Sivas was commissioned by Vizier Sahip Ata Fahreddin Ali in 1271 during the reign of Giyaseddin Keyhüsrev III, the son of Kilicarslan VI. It is named after the color of its tiles. The color glaze technique was used for the tiles of this important work from the Seljuk period. The main colors used were turquoise and manganese violet.
As a part of the restoration project, our company produced 25.000 Seljuk era tiles in different patterns and shapes including hexagons, rectangles, squares and others, using face stone, and monochrome glazing techniques.